With no appetite thanks to feeling like I had the stomach bug yesterday, and lack of motivation in the food department, today there won’t be the typical What I Ate Wednesday post. We will pick back up with that link-up next week, so instead, I decided to participate in the latest survey to hit the blogosphere!
Four Names That People Call Me (Other Than My Real Name – Alison
- Al — oddly enough, it’s usually men who call me Al. Maybe men are just lazier.
- Social Media Marketing — currently
- Marketing for an engineering firm — so boring
- Customer service at a health care company — worst job EVER!
- Cashier at Target
Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- The Family Stone
- The Sandlot
Four Places I’ve Lived
- Manchester, NH (age 0-6)
- Essex Jct., VT (age 6-12)
- Hooksett, NH (age 12-current)
- Los Angeles (22ish)
Four Places I’ve Been
Four Places I’d Rather Be
- Reading on a beach in Florida
- New York City
- Getting lost and stumbling upon Gerard Butler in Ireland
Four Things I Don’t Eat
- Salisbury Steak – barf
- Warm avocado
- Chinese Food — unless I want to live in the bathroom
- Spicy foods
Five of My Favorite Foods
- Peanut Butter
- M&Ms <3
Four TV Shows That I Love
- Chicago Fire
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Anything relating to the Kardashians — please do not judge me
Four Things That I Always Say
- That’s fabulous
- I’m hungry
- Ermergherd — do not judge me, this one is fun!
- I can’t wait to put my sweatpants on
What are your favorite and least favorite foods?!