Hi my loves, I’m so extremely sorry that I have been such a horrible blogger this week. I promise I will be better. I’ve been extremely swamped at work this week and really trying to get used to my new schedule, which means, no reading blogs at work or working on blog content while it’s slow.
I’m in and out of meetings all day, and have at least half a dozen marketing and social media projects I’m already deep into, so my free time is really on my lunch hour and after work, which is when I’ve been working on the blog. I come home to eat and draft the first half of the next days blog and wrap it up in the evening.
To wrap up this awesome, kick ass week, I want to keep it light and talk about my favorite things from this week.
1. My new iPad that I got from work. It allows me to quickly turn it on and check my blog in regards to comments, stats, and edits. There I am about to reply to Janine’s comment about stinky Bikram Yoga.
2. Buying new accessories for it! Especially that cute coral iPad clutch. My boss Kee$ha has the exact same one, but I had eyed it before I saw her with it, so I bought it anyways, plus it was on clearance at Target. I’m sure we will take each other’s iPad at some point. Hope she doesn’t mind seeing half-naked pictures of Bradley Cooper if she does. (Please don’t tell me that’s not appropriate for a company device.)
3. Lifting weights. I love it. My body is becoming more toned thanks to a healthier macro-based diet and running less and lifting more.
4. Banana Chobani with chunky peanut butter. Holy heavens. I’m anti-crunch, but do it.
5. Healthy lunches. Even if the ground turkey makes me smelly.
6. Dessert & a Dove Moment that actually make perfect sense.
Oh I’m sorry, but if you don’t agree that too much of peanut butter is chocolate is wonderful then leave my blog now. I wasn’t even in my car yet when I finished my first Dove. It happens.
7. Being organized with a super pretty $7.99 calendar from Target.
I have never seen such a busier set of weekends, and I won’t lie that it’s completely overwhelming. I have a 4th of July vacation to the Cape for our annual party with my favorite people, a Blog & Tweet NH event with Stonyfield Yogurt, the Foam Fest race with my cousin and neighbor, the Lewis Luau at my Uncle’s, and a trip to Denver for a work conference. I guess I can sleep in August!
Just like the month of July, this weekend is JAM packed for me. My old firm is having a kick-off to summer Happy Hour at The Derryfield after work, so I’ll be grabbing drinks with my girls there, after that possibly seeing Wedding guy.
Saturday I’ll be up running for 6, and in Massachusetts at 10 with my Mom to meet up with my future SIL Chels and her Mom for wedding dress shopping and lunch! We have appointments at 10 and 1, and I have to be back in town for 5:30 to babysit my 3 favorite neighborhood kids.
Sunday doesn’t get any less hectic. I have my cousins graduation party at 12:30 an hour away, and a Blog & Tweet NH event from 3-6. Phew. Soooo. I will catch you all on Monday and I hope you have a fantabulous weekend!
What are your weekend plans?
I’m totally trying on a wedding dress at Chelsey’s appointments. 😉