Last night as part of my relaxation I got to baking! Baking relaxes me when there isn’t a long list of ingredients and steps, otherwise I get overwhelmed and don’t enjoy the process of baking up a healthy or indulgent treat. That’s the worst! I like immediate gratification. What can I say, I’m impatient, especially when peanut butter is involved! 😉
This recipe is not only delicious, but it is extremely simple and quick. In fact, it’s so easy that the ditziest blonde could make this with their eyes closed.
Who knew making your own granola could be so easy! We demolished the batch in a matter of 5 minutes.
The clusters were so plump and full of flavor that it was practically impossible to leave any for later.
Maple Peanut Butter Granola
Makes: Not Enough
- 2 TBSP Peanut Butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 2 TBSP Maple Syrup although honey could work as well
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Oats
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees & spray cookie sheet with cooking spray
- Combine peanut butter and maple syrup in a bowl and microwave for roughly 25 seconds and stir once the peanut butter has melted
- Stir the cinnamon and vanilla extract into the above mixture
- Add the oats and stir until they are completely covered in the peanut butter and syrup mixture
- Spread the oats onto the cookie sheet and bake for roughly 10 minutes or until the granola has browned to your liking
- Let cool and eat when you lose your will power!
This granola is lethal and as much as I want to bake a batch every single day for the rest of my life, I really don’t want to turn into a cluster. I can guarantee that the next time I make this granola I’m going to add in sliced almonds, dried cherries, and other fun items!
Enjoy the granola and don’t turn into a peanut butter cluster like me!