I’m nosy. I like knowing things. About people, places, events. I need to know everything. It’s a blessing and a curse. If I hear my parents whispering downstairs, you can bet that I will immediately stop doing what I’m doing to listen. I stop moving, I stop breathing, and I just listen. And if I can’t hear clearly enough, I will yell downstairs and ask what they are talking about. I’m sure they love it.
So when I saw Kelsey of Ramblings of Change post a “52 Things” a few weeks ago, I immediately bookmarked it so that I could do my own version. Since 19 is my favorite number, I’m going with that. So here are 19 random things that you might know, and some that you might not know!
- My sister-in-law and I are 1 year and 1 day apart. If it’s too early for math, she is 366 days older than I am.
- I could listen to Christmas music and watch Christmas movies all year long.
- JIF Whips is my favorite & I can’t resist it. I can resist regular pb. And yes I know, chemicals. Whatever.
- I need total silence and total darkness in order to fall asleep.
- Eating in my bed is one of my favorite things to do. <– Fatty
- I am trying to fall back in love with CrossFit, but I’m struggling to because I am on a running spree.
- I dislocated my shoulder when I was a kid trying to get my winter coat off by flailing my arms uncontrollably.
- Keith Urban’s guitarist and his wife are coming to my house for the evening to play music in March as part of their “home tour.” <– I am geeking out. Most of you will get an invite.
- I hate talking on the phone, but maybe that’s because I never truly learned how to.
- I always wanted to be on Fear Factor and said that I would eat the cockroaches, but please, I run away from tiny spiders.
- The way to my heart is with Cookies & Cream Quest Bars.
- I’m not attracted to blondes because their hair clashes with mine.
- When I was brainstorming for my first ever job, I based it off of what colors I would have to wear while on shift. Target won.
- I don’t like dating younger, and rarely will I date someone right around my age. I prefer young 30s.
- I always wanted to name a boy “Hepler,” but I was told “no” recently. It’s Rob Lowe’s middle name, and while I love him, I think the name is so unique!
- When I was in college, I was a “bestie” (friend + groupie) with Dashboard Confessional.
- I briefly lived with my friend Brian in California. I met him in line for a Dashboard Confessional show, and he introduced me to his group of friends who were super close with the band, which is how #16 came about.
- My biggest goal in life is to be a stay-at-home-mom. A good friend of mine and my cousin are both SAHM, and the manner in which being a SAHM has affected their lives is truly amazing and something that I would love to experience.
- The truth behind this photo. We were all in a fight because I insisted on eating at Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville and no one else wanted to. I ate so much of my ginormous burger and loaded nachos that I threw up in the bush right before this picture. I never said that I was classy.
Tell me something random about you!!