This fitness survey has been making its rounds through the blog world, and since I had a busy night yesterday at Bikram Yoga with Linds, I figured a survey would be a great fill in for the typical post. So, here we go!
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Orange creamsicle protein shake post gym, then 3 egg white scramble and pb oatmeal (with 1 egg white mixed in), an hour later.
This is my go-to breakfast and I’m freakin’ addicted to it.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
A lot. Maybe 100+ oz, at least. I’m always in the bathroom. My new firm actually has a double cooler fridge that stores Poland Springs water bottles that we’re allowed to take for free. I probably go through 1 an hour, along with what I drink at the gym, before/after work.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
Running & shoulder day, but most recently, the aerial workout I just took at Go Ninja on Sunday.
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
I count macros and not calories, but usually it’s around 1,500-1,600.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Pb smeared on a banana.
Chobani with peanut buttah.
Peanut butter on toast.
Do you notice a trend here?! 😉
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Ground turkey (seasoned this week with chili lime seasoning, 1/3 cup brown rice, and broccoli or brussles.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
Shoulders & arms!
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Cheeseburgers & fries at The Farm.
Fro-yo. Endless fro-yo.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Yeaup! Multi, probiotic, glucosamine, and fish oil.
11. How often do you eat out?
Not that often. Maybe once a week, if that. I’ve been hitting up the dating scene lately, so it’s usually once a week, but I’m trying to get it to once every 2 weeks.
12. Do you eat fast food?
Nope. I’m anti-that. If I’m in a pinch, maybe I would. If anything, I love the veggie subs from Subway, or eggwhite flatbread sandwiches from Dunkin’s.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My parents, easily. Shout-out!
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Gold’s Gym, representin’!
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I’m usually asleep between 9 and 10 pm, and up at 5 am, so, anywhere between 7 and 8. I get cranky when I don’t get sleep, so it’s important that I’m Grandma status Sunday -Thursday.
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
You betchya! I have 1 high carb day a week, and I plan it around my weekend. If I have plans to either go out for dinner, drinks, or fro-yo, I’ll plan it for that day.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Occasionally, yes. Mark got me back into drinking more this past Winter, and ever since then, I live at The Farm. I’m trying to cut back, and have recently since starting with my coach. I limit it to my high carb day, and will only have 2-3 if I go out that night.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
I run alone, by choice, but I like taking Body Pump with Jen Coworker and my cousin Nikki. I currently take Bikram Yoga with Lindsay. If I lift, it’s alone, again by choice.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
I have made so many new friends through blogging, and not only have they given me great new friendships, but they also push me to be my best and try new things.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Took Bikram Yoga last night with Lindsay. I also ate grilled chicken instead of chocolate for dinner. That was a big victory.
Here’s my question to you. If you’re a runner, do you prefer to run alone or with someone?
If you don’t run, do you like working out with a friend?