Last night while I was showering, I thought up the perfect Saturday post. As I was shaving my legs, I started thinking about things that made me happy. Here’s a list of things that made me happy on Friday.
1. Starting Friday off at CrossFit and seeing noticeable results. I used to have to do knee raises, but now I’m strong enough to get a good “kip” in, which means I’m making progress towards being able to do “toes to bar,” which is exactly as it sounds.
2. An evening fall run after work. Thursday it felt and looked like snow, and yesterday, it was in the mid-60s. Running in a tank top in November was awesome. The smell of fall is one of my favorite scents.
Life is good during a sunset run.
3. Shaving my legs after the run. That makes any day good. Can I get an amen?
4. Bacon, bacon, bacon on a Friday night! Sarah told me the best way to make bacon. Layer bacon on a baking pan, place in a cold oven. THEN set the oven to 400 degrees. Leave in for 20 minutes upon putting the tray in the cold oven.
5. Having dreams that this man stick Justin Theroux is your boyfriend. Stealing Jennifer Aniston’s man is such an ego-boost, even if it’s only in my dreams.
Sounds like a pretty good Friday, huh?
Today on schedule I have a nice, easy run, possibly a horror movie with Linds, and a hockey game with Sarah this evening. Best day ever!