Today my middle name should be “unlucky,” because since the moment I woke up today, anything and everything has gone wrong.
Kinda odd since I had such a great Girl’s Night with Lindsay last night.
We followed the night up with an episode of The Biggest Loser, and when that ended, Lindsay read my cards, because she is a gypsy and I needed relationship direction. 90% of the time, my readings with Lindsay are very accurate. I’ll never forget the time in college when she was reading them and they were so depressingly accurate, that our roomie, Michelle was cracking up while I was crying.
My reading basically said that I was with someone who was a work-a-holic and easily forgets about other priorities, that a discussion needs to be had, etc etc, and that there is creativity in my future. Once again, the reading was dead on and I left knowing what had to be done.
Since I’ve kind of been a bit emotional this week, I went home and ate about 3 1/2 jars of my favorite cereal while reading blogs (hey Amy! that dessert mug you made looked amaze!). I actually unofficially met Amy yesterday through Tina’s Twitter chat with Wayfair.
This morning I woke up feeling nasty and was so disappointed in myself that I let my emotions get the best of me last night. I wasn’t even hungry for that cereal but I wanted to drown my sorrows, so I did. Not worth it. Crap.
Waking up feeling like a chunk was what began the series of unfortunate events:
1. When my final snooze went off at 5:35, I turned it off and closed my eyes, telling myself I’d get up in 30 seconds. 15 minutes later I woke up, which is the exact time I should be on the treadmill by.
2. Half a mile in, I coughed and my gum hit the display area, and bounced down the treadmill to the cement ground. There goes that.
3. Accidentally hit the Emergency Stop button and almost ate shit due to the sudden stop.
4. Dropped my phone down the stairs.
It’s only 6:50 at this point. I’ve been awake exactly an hour and already have had a crappy day.
5. Left for work and realized I forgot my workout pants which I needed since I had personal training today. Drove back and grabbed them.
6. At 11:15 I went to change and realized I never forget my pants to begin with. I now have 2 pairs. Cool.
7. My trainer forgot about me. Again.
All of that by 11:40 am today. They say bad things happen in threes. Errrr? I’m so scared for the rest of the day! 🙁
By the time I realized Heather forgot about me, I was so fed up with everything that happened and how I’ve been treated this week that I went bezerk on my cardio workout. It felt so good to push myself to the limit and I do feel a lot better and currently have girl power raging through my veins.
It’s crazy how 1 workout can flip your entire attitude for the day, and I’m secretly happy I didn’t have training today because honestly, I just wasn’t feeling it and didn’t want her to beat me up. I just wish I had a longer lunch break so I could’ve kept my workout going!
The rest of my day should get better, because for starters I just rammed that beautiful container of roasted veggies and a veggie burger down my throat. Plus, tonight I get to see Lindsay again for Round 2 of Girl’s Night. Our library is throwing its 2nd Annual Ladies’ Night! Don’t laugh because you really don’t know what you’re missing! There will be vendors with jewelry, fragrances, make-up, candles, etc. And our personal favorite is the veggie/fruit/DESSERT spread!
Please pray that my crankiness ends right now!
P.S, keep your eyes out for the new design that should be in place any moment now. 🙂