Monday night I took NyQuil, then I dreamt that I crashed my car into the back of KMart, and then Justin Bieber came over to my car and started harassing me. He followed me all the way home… I was running because I had no car. And then I think he threw my phone in a pond so I couldn’t call anyone for help. I should have shoved him in the lake. What a brat!
Carrot cake cupcakes courtesy of my cousin. Yes, this means I cheated on my meal plan. Yes, it was amazing. Yes, I want more. No, I do not want to fit into my jeans. I would divorce the above meals for a lifetime love affair with cupcakes.
Date night at Chipotle. This makes the lucky guy pretty awesome. I thought he would laugh when I said I didn’t want to go to a fancy restaurant and wanted Chipotle instead, and he just about jumped out his skin with excitement. I think we have a lot of Chipotle dates in our future. His love of Chipotle makes me think he might be a keeper for a bit. If he ever stops loving Chipotle, I will find someone new to date.
8 Simple Rules for Dating Allie
- Must love Chipotle
- Must love cats
- Must always ask me how every single CrossFit workout went
- Must not shy away at graphic details of said CrossFit workouts
- Must give me an hour massage every day you see me
- Must not eat out of my jar of peanut butter, but share your jar with me
- Must let me eat the frosting off of your cake and cupcakes
- Must not have nipple piercings
Number 4 is negotiable. I am willing to ignore that, but will add on half-an hour to that massage.
How do you beat your sweets craving?
I can’t stop craving sugarrrrrr ever since that cupcake. Help!